CAMAYAN, www.CAMAYAN.com (CAMAYAN or “us”)
When necessary, we will communicate with you via electronic-mail / Email. By visiting this website or using any CAMAYAN Service, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. Additionally, you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All contents included in any CAMAYAN Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of CAMAYAN or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site and included in any CAMAYAN Service is the exclusive property of CAMAYAN and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site and included in any CAMAYAN Service is the property of CAMAYAN or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
License and Site Access
CAMAYAN gives you a limited license to access and make personal use of CAMAYAN Book and not to ReSell or change it, or any part of it, except with express written consent of CAMAYAN. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of CAMAYAN Services’ content; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of CAMAYAN Services’ content.
Copyright Complaints and Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Notice of Copyright Infringement
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials on the CAMAYAN Services infringes your rights under U.S. copyright law, you may send CAMAYAN a notice requesting that the material be removed. The notice must include the following information:
1. The person on the signature is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information that reasonably allows us to locate the material within the CAMAYAN Services;
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address ;
5. A representation that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you (the copyright owner), your agent, or the law; and
6. A representation that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please be advised that CAMAYAN will not respond to complaints that do not meet the requirements above.
If you have any questions about the legal terms and conditions, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site then please contact us